How to Verify Incoming Raw Materials Using FT-NIR Spectroscopy
Live Webinar: January 23, 2019
11:00 am PT/2:00 pm ET
Galaxy Scientific is partnering with Quantum Analytics for a live webinar on the topic of using FT-NIR spectroscopy for raw material identification through packaging.
When raw materials are purchased, it is critically important to verify that the correct substances have been received for quality, regulatory, and economic reasons. Often the incoming materials need to be opened, sent to a lab, and tested while inventory waits to be cleared for use.
Near Infrared spectroscopy offers a simple and reliable way of verifying the content and quality of incoming materials. This helps streamline existing processes or set the foundation of new incoming quality initiatives.
Recently, innovations in near-infrared processing algorithms have mitigated the need to open incoming material bags, allowing FT-NIR to scan materials through the packaging.
Our partner, Galaxy Scientific will demonstrate the usefulness of FT-NIR spectroscopy for basic incoming material verification and show the new ability to sample through plastic and paper packaging.
By attending our webinar, you will learn:
- Basic use of FT-NIR spectroscopy to verify incoming raw materials
- Qualitative and quantitative algorithms used in material identification
- Advanced methods used to scan through plastic and paper bags without opening them
This webinar is ideal for:
- Pharmaceutical Operations Managers
- Quality Control Managers and Technicians
- R&D Manager at food and pharmaceutical companies
- Plant Managers and Supervisors
- Laboratory Technicians and Operators