Once again, Galaxy Scientific is please to announce that we will be partnering with Quantum Analytics to present a live webinar discussing the benefits of FT-NIR analysis for edible oils.
Fats and edible oils are recognized as essential nutrients in human diets and are presented in varying amounts in many foods. They not only provide the human body with a concentrated source of energy, but also supply essential fatty acids that are precursors for important hormones.
The benefits of FT-NIR spectroscopic analysis of fats and edible oils include:
- Real-time analysis; generally less than 10 seconds measurement time
- Ability to analyze multiple parameters with a single measurement
- Elimination of sample preparation time with non-destructive sampling
- Cost effective solution
- Safe-to-use method requiring no training for the tester
This live webinar will explore the advantages of FT-NIR for edible oil analysis:
- Real-time results for iodine value (IV)
- Peroxide value (PV)
- Free fatty acids (FFA)
- FT-NIR as a proven tool for detecting oil adulteration
See webinar replay