The QuasIR™ 2000 was designed from the ground up to offer the industry a new kind of NIR analysis solution – a solution that brings together the portability required to move NIR analysis closer to point-of-need, combined with unmatched spectroscopic performance for the fastest and most accurate results.
The QuasIR™ 2000 delivers a wide range of technical innovations including our PermAlign™ interferometer optics, industry leading sampling accessory designs, and new concepts in software and algorithms such as our Advanced-ID™ software for low concentration targeted screening.
The QuasIR™ 2000 was engineered to ensure direct calibration transfer without the frustration of standardizing instruments or adjusting models to accommodate excessive instrument variability. The heart of the QuasIR™ 2000 is our PermAlign™ optics technology, an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under conditions from the routine to the extreme. Our technology and design ensure unmatched consistency and direct methods transfer with no loss in performance so you can expand your QuasIR™ fleet with confidence.
- Compact, portable, and high performance FT-NIR spectrometer with fiber optic probe for lab, field, and on-line applications.
- PermAlign™ optics: an innovative optical design that maintains alignment and performance under extreme conditions.
- Unmatched instrument-to-instrument consistency and direct method transfer so you can expand your QuasIR™ fleet with confidence.
- Automatic Performance Testing Unit provides an easy and automated way to monitor your instruments performance.
- Innovative diffuse reflectance probe with patterned fiber layout increases probe reproducibility.
- Standard SMA type 905 connectors allow use of many commercial probes.
- Spectral Sage™ software suite combines the ease-of-use needed for every day analysis with feature-rich functions for advanced method developers.
- Optional Symbion DX™ and RX™ Process Analytical Software Suite; manages the measurement process during online analysis.
- Ready for the Road:
- Compact: less than 7.1 kg and 35.5 x 24.1 x 14.5 cm in size
- Battery, mains or vehicle powered
- Enclosure Protection: NEMA 13 / IP54 (dust)
- Low Cost of Ownership:
- 20,000-hour user replaceable NIR source
- > 10-year laser life
- > 10-year interferometer drive
- User replaceable desiccant
- Operated by standard Windows™ PC
- Counterfeit Material Identification
- Raw Material Identification
- Process Monitoring and Control
- Pharmaceutical PAT
- Liquor – Sugarcane Liquor Analysis
- Polymer Manufacturing